Employees are facing fear of infection, isolation and concerns surrounding job loss and income loss due to the Covid19 Pandemic. Employers need to be capable to support employee's mental health and prevent stress during these uncertain times.
Welcome to the presentation about infection control and personal protective equipment, both of which are very important topics for preventing the spread of infectious diseases.
This course is ideal for those who may be considering work within the health and social care sector. Or those already working within the sector and wish to enhance their qualifications and access further progression opportunities.
This is a knowledge only qualification, therefore, experience within the sector is not required
- Principles of communication
- Principles of personal development
- Principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion]
- Principles of safeguarding and protection
- Introduction to the duty of care
- Understand the role of the Social Care Worker
- Understand person-centered approaches
- Understand health and safety
- Understand how to handle information
- Online: £320 Plus VAT
- Classroom delivery £495 Plus VAT
You could progress onto study onto the Level 3 Adult Social Care qualification however if it's employment there here are list of job options that this qualification will allow you to apply for:
- Residential care assistant
- Community support worker
- Domiciliary service worker
Skip site announcements